APCHQ, Reno-maitre satisfaction survey: Climatisation B.S. delivers the goods!
What are the certification criteria for the Réno-Maître program?
Réno-Maître consists of a group of entrepreneurs certifying the professionalism of its members. Each company is scrupulously selected for its expertise and its work is constantly verified, in particular through satisfaction surveys. Thus, all Réno-Maître certified contractors meet the following 3 conditions :
- They have proven positive experience in their field of action;
- They have all the financial and administrative resources required;
- They meet the requirements of their customers.
- To ensure health and safety on the site in accordance with the legislation in force;
- To ensure the satisfaction of each of our customers;
- To deal fairly and honestly with our customers;
- To offer attentive and courteous service;
- Only execute contracts in accordance with applicable laws;
- To keep the site clean by preventing clutter caused by unnecessary materials;
- To inform the customer about the guarantees offered;
- To include in the contract the detailed description and estimate of the work;
- Provide the customer with the relevant technical documentation;
- To carry out the work in accordance with federal, provincial and municipal (or other) laws;
- To start and complete the work in accordance with the schedule agreed upon when signing the contract;
- To have adequate liability insurance for the type of work to be performed.
- The work quality;
- Respect for the initial agreement;
- The quality of after-sales service;
- Courtesy of service;
- Respect of deadlines;
- The clarity of the initial contract.
Thank you for your trust and we look forward to serving you!