Heating and cooling at work
Air conditioning is part of the comfort of modern times, at work or in a car. Except that very often, that can cause problems. In summer women complain that the air conditioning is unquestionably too high. In winter it's the opposite, men complain of over heated work area. What can be done? With a few usage precautions, we can however appreciate it. Lets be careful on how to use air conditioning to prevent getting a cold. We must avoid any great difference between the inside requirement versus exterior temperature that will cause any discomfort.
Heating and cooling in the work placeProblems related to air conditioning being too cold are much more numerous that those caused by over heating. When the air conditioning is way too low, by reflex discomfort sets in. If the temperature difference is too great, there is a risk of thermic choc, avoid excessively large temperature differences. It is known that in large buildings, Il est connu que dans les grands bâtiments, neglected maintenance of air conditioning ducts can lead to the growth of bacteria which will infiltrate the air conditioning systems. Which then causes breathing problems.
How to safely expose yourself to air conditioning?Here are some great tips that will come in handy :
- Ideally, the temperature difference should not be greater than 8 degrees Celsius, between the inside and the outside. During heatwaves, the ambient temperature should be between 23 and 25 degrees Celsius.
- It is recommended to freshen the air in the bedroom during the day as well as night.
- Central air conditioners are less risky for your health because the air distribution is far better. Adjust the air conditioner to achieve the desired comfort.
- Clean the filters regularly. This will prevent bacteria from entering in it. If you don't know how to do this, seek the services of a professional.
- We recommend that you set the temperature of the air conditioner to an 8 degrees Celsius difference from the outside temperature.